NE Series Bucket Elevator
NE series chain elevator is a kind of advanced vertical lifting equipment in domestic, which has been widely used to lifting all kinds of material, such as ore, coal, cement, cement clinker, grain, chemical fertilizer, etc. NE series chain bucket elevator mainly composed of operating parts, driving device, the upper device, central casing, the lower unit.
The performance and characteristics of NE series chain elevator：
- Big lifting capacity: take flow-through feeding type, strategy induction discharge type, and conveying by intensive decorate large capacity hopper, with low chain speed, big lifting capacity range of 15-800 m3 / h.
- Small drive power: no back and dig phenomenon when lifting the material, therefore less reactive power.
- Wide lifting range: can lifting powder, granular, lump materials, and material and temperature ≤250 ℃
- High lifting height: low chain speed, stable operation and adopts the plate chain high strength wear-resistant chain, so lifting height can up to 40 m.
- Long service life: the service life of the conveyor chain is more than five years.
- Good reliability: advanced design principles ensure the reliability of the running of the machine. The time between failures is more than 30000 hours.
|Model||Lifting Capacity （m3/h）||Material Max.Lumpiness|