Tubular Belt Conveyor
The tube belt conveyor is a special type of belt conveyor developed on the basis of the grooved belt conveyor. It uses several (usually six) rollers to force the conveyor belt to form a tubular and convey various loose materials such as powder, granule or block.
The tubular belt conveyor is suitable for conveying bulk materials with a density of less than 2500kg/m3. The applicable working environment temperature is -25～40 ℃; It can meet the requirements of heat resistance, cold resistance, waterproof, anti-corrosion, anti-explosion, flame retardant and other conditions.
- Sealed conveying of materials can reduce environmental pollution;
- It can realize turning operation with small curvature radius;
- The reciprocating operation of the belt can be used to realize two-way conveying;
- If the tubular belt conveyor is selected, the trestle is not necessary, which saves the trestle cost;
- Save space, save civil engineering and equipment investment, reduce the fault point and cost of equipment maintenance and operation.